NOTE: This blog is closed! Please visit my new blog at http://www.bluezmama.blogspot.com  


Monday, November 15, 2004

Spam, Amazing Spam !

I remember back in the old days, all the spam I received seemed to be selling me something fantastic or promising me amazing physical transformations.... (even ones that didn't apply to a female!)
Now things seem to have changed. Just this evening I opened up my e-mail and realized that I'm going to need a bigger house for all the new free stuff I'm getting... well at least according to the spam, I am - so it MUST be true !
Check all the neat - and completely FREE!!! - stuff that's heading my way:
------------
Sony VAIO Laptop is pending shipping authorization
Complimentary $250 Gap Gift Card
New PlayStation 2
A shopping spree to your favorite store - On Us
Apple iBook Laptop - yours to keep
Free Sony CyberShot 8 megapixel Digital Camera
Enjoy Unlimited PayPerView in Complete Freedom
Test & Keep a Playstation 2
We'll give you an IBM Laptop for your opinion
Claim your Apple Ipod 40GB
Own The # 1 Comedy Movie of the year - For Free!
Win a $10,000 Scholarship!
Wristwatch TV yours to keep
Sony Flat Screen TV for your room - Just give us your ZIP code
A New Home Theatre Can Be Yours
A Free Apple iMac G5
Free DVD - Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban DVD!
A shopping spree to your favorite store - On Us
Test & Keep a DVD Camcorder
DVD - Passion of the Christ - No Cost
Congratulations you have won 115 USD
Complimentary Computer- Compaq Desktop Package
Get a Free Samsung 42" TV
------------
As you can imagine, I'm extremely excited!
Wonder WHERE I'm going to put it all ???????

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?